- Our Client is a well-established Manufacturing MNC.
- Ensuring the timely and accurate processing of customer orders from order placement to invoicing.
- Personnel and technical management, promotion and development of the Employees within the Order Processing department.
- Responsible to continuously optimize the work processes.
- Responsible for the cost center budget, resource and capacity planning.
- Planning, coordination of tasks and projects within the department as well as the supervision of the execution.
- Compliance with the financial regulations ICF.
- Compliance with and optimization of ISO processes and enforcement of the safety regulations.
- Close cooperation with PG, Sales and Finance Department.
- Active participation in cross-corporate projects.
- Sales contract review (commercial).
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or Logistics.
- Minimum of 10 years' relevant working experience in a Multinational environment.
- Minimum 4 years’ Management experience in Order Processing.
- Strong knowledge of the ERP system SAP (SD and MM module).
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- Basic Finance and Accounting knowledge is preferred.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19317.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374