Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified shipping candidate to join them as "Deputy Manager (Budget)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Compiling and analysis of annual budgets and periodic forecasts for the Group
- Perform variance analysis of the actual against the budgets and investigate the underlying reasons for the variance.
- Analyse and report on pro-forma results on a periodic basis
- Perform reconciliation between financial accounts and pro-forma results.
- Identify KPI and work closely with business units to achieve and excel KPIs
- Any related accounting initiatives or work assigned
- Degree in Accountancy or related discipline with at least 6 years relevant experience in fast pace environment in a large organization
- Related experience with good financial planning, trend analysis exposure and excel skills
- Good business partnering skills, Self-driven, resourceful team player with hands-on approach to problem solving
- IT savvy, forward looking and process driven mindset to apply IT to integrate and improve work processes and productivity
- Proven leadership with good interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to work under demanding timeline & fast paced work environment
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19318. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055