- Key member involvement on Early Product Development
- Utilises Pro-E software on Product Design requirements
- Coordinate between internal team and factory to provide and collect technical requirements, solutions, and feedback on related issues
- Co-work with factory process team to review customer’s product requirement
- Participate in technical studies and build related issues troubleshooting to ensure customer’s requirements are achieved.
- Involve and support in process improvement for quality issue arise from trials or builds to ramp up stage until process is stabilized
- Degree/Diploma in Mechanical/Mechatronic Engineering.
- At least 10 to 15 years’ working experience Plastic/Rubber/Metal component parts manufacturing environment. With 10 years hands-on experience with Pro-E and Autocad software
- Experience with Pro-E for DFM/ESI/mold splitting are added advantage
- Proficient in Project Management on conceptual product design and enhancement of tool design
- Familiar with Production Primary and Secondary Processes
- Familiar with Plastic, Rubber and/or Metal Substrates and its Properties
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671