- Assist in pilot line qualification project, new product introduction (NPI) and new incoming materials qualification.
- Work closely with Product Engineering and R&D team to introduce new processes to production lines
- Assist Engineers on prototype and bulk qualification by working closely with Operations & Production
- Monitor and prepare process data and feedback results for improvement and qualification
- Prepare and update specifications, workflow, control plan.
- Assist execution of process flow, sampling plan change and specs change
- Work with relevant departments on cost efficiency activities
- Line support on lots movement and prepare daily prototype and samples movement reporting
- Assist in BOM creation and updating of product cards on both prototype and HVM materials
- Execute DOE and short loops on industrialization and qualification activities.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials or relevant Engineering disciplines
- 1-2 years relevant experience in semiconductor/Wafer fabrication industry
- Knowledge of JMP application (or other statistical tools) will be advantageous
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies such as DOE, SPC, FMEA, etc.
- Some knowledge of SEM/ FIB FA tools.
- Good communication skills and a team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Tan Wai Peng | Registration No: R1104671