- Performa manual PO invoice matching and submit to Finance SAP system to payment processing
- Adhere to planning allocation chart to allocate stocks to stores
- Monthly service level report with suppliers upon request / joint planning meeting
- Develop store stocks availability report for promotion, festival planning and other campaigns planning
- Collecting data by participate in promotion store walk for root cause analysis
- Issue DC purchase order to suppliers in a timely and ensure correct data maintenance in system
- Managing oversea suppliers, for prodcut coordination inlcuding DC on cargo clearance and delivery to DC
- Minimum Diploma in Supply Chain/Logistic related industry
- At least 1-3 years of working experience in Supply chain or retail operation function.
- Experience in Cargo clearance will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843