- Global MNC Wafer Fab Equipment Supplier
- Office location: East
- Must have ETCH toolset experience
- A technical expert on company’s products – provide technical expertise to resolve all Type 1/2 escalations on Company’s Restricted Released products and is a Subject Matter Expert in organization’s specialist disciplines.
- Partner the account team to present to customers the problem statement, identified root causes (complete with data analysis) and getting buy-in on proposed solutions
- Represent customers’ and account team's technical requirements to factory & drive required actions to resolve escalations & prevent repeats.
- Partner Product Group P/S during Alpha and Beta phase.
- Effectively utilize Company’s Knowledge Management to resolve escalations and actively share knowledge with worldwide technical community
- Is a mentor to local account engineers; provide training to Account team Engineers and Customers’ personnel
- Professionally represent the company to the customer. Utilize knowledge of company’s product lines and services to keep existing / potential customers informed when new/additional needs are identified
- Develop good customer relations during escalations, modification and evaluation
- Maintain company’s assigned equipment (computer, tool kit, diagnostic test equipment, spare parts etc) in good working condition, secure and accounted for
- Ensure safe working condition at work site
- Any other duties as assigned by the Immediate Supervisor
- Min Degree in Material Science, Electronics or Mechanical Engineering
- At least 5 to 7 years’ hands-on experience on etch toolset
- Excellent customer management skills and possess experience in dealing with difficult work partners
- Has ability to work on one’s own and make decisions within the assigned area of responsibility
- Possesses good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Possesses strong inter-personal, negotiation and communications skills.
- Commands good oral and written English
- Able to work in Fab environment and perform standby duties
- Willing to support short term, overseas assignment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19324
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491