Our client , a well known name in the Semiconductor industry is seeking a " Regional ETCH Toolset Expert"
- technical expert on Etch Process and Tools – provide technical expertise to resolve all escalations and is a Subject Matter Expert in "Etch Disciplines"
- Partner the account team to present to customers the problem statement, identified root causes (complete with data analysis)
- Represent customers’ and account team's technical requirements to factory & drive required actions to resolve escalations & prevent repeats.
- Partner Product Group during Alpha and Beta phase.
- Is a mentor to local account engineers; provide training to Account team Engineers and Customers’ personnel
- keep existing / potential customers informed when new/additional needs are identified
- Develop good customer relations during escalations, modification and evaluation
- Maintain company’s assigned equipment (computer, tool kit, diagnostic test equipment, spare parts etc) in good working condition, secure and accounted for
- Engineering degree or equivalent
- 5 to 7 years’ hands-on experience on etch toolset
- Excellent customer management skills and possess experience in dealing with difficult work partners
- Able to work in Fab environment and perform standby duties
- Willing to support short term, overseas assignment
GMP TECHNOLOGIES |EVE LIM | R1113354