- Serves as 1st line of defence to drive and implement de-risking initiatives to mitgate business compliance and reputational risk at the Bank
- Perform gap analysis on new policies and regulations, and audit/assurance findings, and formulate actions on identified gaps
- Guide business on policy/procedure interpretation by liaising with Compliance, Group’s policy team and headoffice teams.
- Prepare procedural manual for product implementation and policy/ system changes
- Organize trainings on new policy/procedure/initiative rollout.
- Key contact for business risk for Regulator, Auditor and Assurance teams
- Project management and co-ordination on large, moderately complex projects/assignments
- At least 5 years’ of relevant banking experience in bank, preferably risk and project management
- Familiar with local regulatory guidelines and financial crime compliance (FCC)
- Project implementation experience
- Knowledge of Strong interpersonal and coordination skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144