- Review & approve the on-boarding of new client and accounts and ensure compliance to bank policies and MAS626, to mitigate bank risk
- Risk assessment and approval for new Standard and Medium Risk (Risk Countries) client relationships
- Review account opening documents submitted and ensure timely opening of accounts
- Review Source of Wealth narrative and corroboration and the risk of opaque legal structures
- Assess Sanction true matches, and other AML/CFT risks identified during Name Screening
- Advisory on KYC/CDD- related matters, and to management and local risk committees on the AML/CFT risk of a client relationship.
- Liaison with Head Office and overseas office
- Degree holder with at least 3-5 years’ of Private Banking/ Wealth Management in KYC on-Boarding and AML, preferably with account opening documentation experience
- Knowledgeable about MAS 626 Notice & Guidelines
- Understanding of the private banking industry and or trust company
- Experience in preparing reports and excellent excel skills
- Familiarity in MS access, Phyton, SQL or Power BI skillset is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen Sng | Registration No: R21100144