Conduct planned outages effectively and complying with regulatory, safety and production requirements
- Manage and assign manpower/resources for routine needs and during plant outages
- Execute and monitor overhaul for assigned plant (ST/Aux) to minimize outage duration
- Attend to unexpected findings during inspection and carry out corrective measures as instructed
- Carry out re-commissioning of overhauled equipment jointly and work with other sections
- Mentor junior engineers on servicing, installation and assembling work for plant equipment.
Ensure prompt response to corrective maintenance
- Take part in analysis of the breakdown equipment, arrange appropriate manpower and mobilize required resources
- Supervise execution of work and ensure completion within deadline
- Implement and supervise maintenance and overhaul programme for turbine and auxiliaries for safe operation, high level of reliability and optimum performance
Ensure continuous improvement on the plant’s systems and processes in terms of productivity, reliability and safety.
- Undertake study to assess the technical feasibility of the upgrading work
- Manage contracts with relevant parties to ensure smooth progress till completion
- Manage and guide junior engineers on acceptance tests to verify effectiveness of upgrade
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering that is recognized by Professional Engineer Board
- Minimum 2 to 5 years engineering experience on operational & maintenance aspects of large capacity steam and gas turbines and the associated auxiliaries.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693