► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Gul Circle
► Transport Pick Up: Jurong East, Boon Lay, Choa Chu Kang
- Screens orders in accordance to company requirements/guidelines.
- Manufacture/build specialized software orders to support multiple business platform.
- Handles Detailed validation of multiple business system of custom-built orders.
- Ensures all urgent orders in business system, Erepps, are followed through and dispatched by the shipment team.
- Liaises with dispatch team to ensure orders are pack according with shipment cut-off timing/guidance.
- Prepares software shipping documents accordingly with company & country requirements.
- Handles high profile customer queries relating to shipping delays, documents, discrepancy.
- Works with support team(s) for order processing, service team(s) to ensure service requests are met per the agreed deadlines.
- To meet the objective of the business through KPI.
- Ensures policies and processes are adhered and communicated while independently resolving escalations.
- Uses industry experience and acumen to separate substance from marketing hype, and make the complex seem simple without sacrificing accuracy.
- Performs duties that include licenses, mailing agreements to customers, recording data accurately, generating status reports and performing data quality checks.
- Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the above and to undertake any other duties appropriate to the position.
- Ensures compliance of workplace safety rules, including but not limited to the usage of a personal protective equipment, if provided, while working; not involve in any unsafe or negligent act that may endanger peers or oneself; reporting unsafe work conditions and providing suggestions to improve safety/ health at work, as needed.
- Diploma in related discipline with 1 years’ experience within a fast-moving computerized Distribution Centre Environment, preferably using JD Edwards Business System, SMS, Oracle.
- Knowledge in Computer applications and Process Control systems preferable.
- Knowledge in Basic configuration of Cisco Switches.
- Be IT conversant and trouble-shooter.
- Detail oriented with proven ability to deal with ambiguity and work effectively in situations involving uncertainty or lack of information.
- Methodical and structured way of working with product lines, incorporating BOM /EDD.
- Accuracy and meticulous attention to detail with data entry and proofreading.
- Exceptional customer focus and ability to understand customer needs.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19339
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138