► MNC, Electronic Industry
► Office Hour 9am-6pm
► Working Location: Labrador Park
- Responsible for providing accurate financial information to all stake holders, internal and external, and in compliance to internal and international accounting standards
- Ensuring accurate financial reports, at consolidated level and at country level
- Provide guidance on accounting treatment and monitor its compliance
- Perform financial forecasting, budgeting and analysis
- Degree in Business Administration with 2 years audit experience
- Project Management
- Good interpersonal and communication skills to work well across different levels and functions in a multi cultural environment.
- Detailed understanding of IFRS
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19343
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138