► Electronic payment Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Labrador Park
- Be responsible for keeping and maintaining accurate and reliable accounting records so as to ensure financial data integrity and financial transactions are being recorded in accordance to statutory requirements and accounting standards.
- Comply with internal controls and financial procedures so as to protect Company’s assets from unauthorized use or disposition and to mitigate financial risks.
- Be responsible for documenting standard operating procedures for own work portfolio and to streamline/automate relevant work processes.
- Support partnerships and maintain strong relationship with respective stakeholders so as to provide effective procedures, or initiating change to ensure key operational, commercial and financial targets are delivered
- To work with respective stakeholders to ensure all supporting documents are approved and reconcile with accounting records.
- To ensure accurate recording and timely posting of all accounting transactions in accordance to accounting standards and tax requirements.
- To review monthly ageing and highlight any overdue receivables/payables to departments heads.
- Building partnerships and working with respective stakeholders so as to provide effective procedures, support and insights to meet the financial budget targets.
- Providing finance and business support to ensure business projects are in compliance with audit, tax and internal control requirements
- Providing accurate and timely financial information and analysis.
- To continually enhance the efficiencies of finance reporting and associated systems, processes and polices, working in partnership with external resources as appropriate
- Working with key stakeholders on change needs resolving end to end business process.
- To document and review or updating SOPs on a bi-annual basis in compliance with internal controls procedures
- To prepare and reconcile balance sheet schedules in accordance to audit requirements
- To assist in internal and statutory audit to ensure smooth completion and compliance with statutory audit for year end closing by providing accounting records and schedules to ensure timely closing
- To prepare timely monthly audit schedules in accordance to audit and tax requirements.
- To assist in twice a year inventory stock count.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accountancy, Banking, Finance with 1 years of relevant experience in financial accounting
- Possess good analytical, conceptual, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Detail-oriented, accurate, and inquisitive.
- Work well both independently or within a team or across various departments.
- Knowledge of accounting and tax standards
- Meticulous and enjoys working in a fast-paced environment
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19345
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138