- Oversee end to end IT business application delivery, development and support.
- Software analysis, design, development, unit testing and system integration for projects, enhancement and support.
- Improve business processes
- Collaborate with IT Outsourcing Service Providers and internal IT teams to explore, prioritize and implement effective and innovative solutions
- Supervise issues escalation and resolution.
- Provide expert opinions and technical guidance in software and application architecture.
- Any other duties as assigned by Branch Head
- Degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- Having over 5 years of working experience in IT industry with relevant SDLC experience of at least 3 to 5 years of Project / Technical Management experience in supporting enterprise applications
- Proven track record in leading teams implementing IT projects with business users and internal IT team working together collectively to deliver results
- Strong experience in reporting tools/dashboard
- Possess strong technical expertise in a multi-technology platform environment (such as Java/J2EE, .Net technologies, SAP, middleware or packaged implementation)
- Good negotiation and problem resolution skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19348
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239