Our client is the industry’s most trusted mobile data and analytics platform headquartered in US.
- In partnership with the Sales team, identify prospects’ and customers’ mobile transformation goals through discovery calls with relevant stakeholders
- You will work with Marketing to continually improve how the company communicate the value of the tech platform and strategic services to the market.
- Effectively communicate the value of the company's product suite to prospects and customers demonstrating an understanding of their businesses and helping to elevate the sales conversation
- Deliver strategic insights and recommendations to prospects (pre-sales) and customers (post-sales) applying both qualitative and quantitative analysis
- Conduct research and analysis by combining company's data with that from external sources and deep knowledge of the mobile landscape
- Contribute to Go to Market strategies for target verticals, including both pre-sales objectives as well as post-sales measures of success
- 7+ years experience at mobile-first publishers and brands, top tier management consulting, investment banking, or a research firm
- Strong analytical, quantitative, and research skills, and proficient with Excel and Powerpoint
- Resourcefulness to find relevant and credible external information on your own with intellectual curiosity and deep interest in the app, mobile, and tech space
- The ability to translate quantitative analysis into actionable business strategies
- A demonstrated ability to communicate and present complex concepts, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive levels
- Ability to think on your feet and handle challenging questions in a meeting environment
- Strong collaborator who works well cross-functionally across multiple teams and time zones
- A proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19354
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766