- Conduct sampling & QC checks for incoming materials, bulk oil & finished products.
- Make sure the starting materials, intermediate & finished product meet specifications.
- Record & review Batch Process Records.
- Follow up approval for release or reject incoming materials, bulk oil & finished products.
- Print & control all QC labels to ensure labels are pasted accordingly.
- Maintain 5S, control & limit the access in in QC areas.
- Conduct internal verification of measuring equipment & send out for external calibration.
- Support production equipment qualification, validation, machine test & trial run.
- Follow up quality issue, deviation, investigation & CAPA for all QC operations.
- Conduct air sampling for environmental monitoring.
- Ensure retention samples collected, reviewed & monitored.
- Assist in product complaints, recall, return, reject & disposal.
- Conduct GMP Training in factory & ongoing training for QC team.
- Conduct investigation in customer complaint, return, reject & counterfeit product.
- Maintain data, records & documents for traceability & audits.
- Minimum diploma in Pharmaceutical, Bioscience, Chemical or related courses.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in Pharmaceutical & GMP company.
- Working knowledge of GMP & ISO.
- Hands-on experience in equipment qualification & validation will be an advantage.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693