- Leading Homegrown Medical Brand
- Working Location: Central East
- Lead & support QC team for daily QC activities for incoming materials checks & production online checks.
- Ensure GMP compliance in production & manufacturing facilities.
- Approve for release or reject incoming materials, bulk oil & finished products.
- Data & trend analysis on all QC checks for Product Quality Review.
- Review & approve Batch Process Records.
- Handling quality issues & manufacturing deviations for incoming materials & production operations.
- Follow up CAPA & ensure the implementation in place.
- Establish, review & update SOP, Work Instructions, charts & other documents in QC department.
- Ensure all measuring devices are verified & calibrated.
- Support production equipment qualification, validation, machine test & trial run.
- Ensure all QC labels are controlled & pasted accordingly.
- Ensure retention samples collected, reviewed & monitored.
- Conduct GMP Training in factory & ongoing training for QC team.
- Conduct investigation in customer complaint, return & counterfeit product.
- Ensure environmental monitoring is conducted.
- Monitor accelerated & real time stability studies.
- Ensure rejection & disposal of materials are done properly.
- Ensure Good Documentation Practices & traceability in place.
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmaceutical, Chemistry & other relevant courses.
- At least 5 years of working experience in GMP/Pharma Company
- Working knowledge of GMP & ISO.
- Hands-on experience in equipment qualification & validation will be an advantage.
- Positive working attitude.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19358
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491