- Marine Structural Steel Fabrication Plant
- Office location: West
- Must have AutoCAD experience
- Must able to read Technical Writing
- Supervise and communicate effectively to workers who are on the production floor (factory).
- Maintain and monitor project plans, project schedules, working hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organize, attend, and participate in meetings.
- Develop in-depth understanding of project scope and details e.g. : outcomes.
- Assess project risks & foreseeable issues, and provide solutions where applicable.
- Prepare material list, cutting list and producing ad-hoc drawings to assist fabrication.
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Assist with QA & QC process, safety & ISO matters.
- Operating CNC machine
- Provide administrative support as needed.
- Any other work as assigned by Project Manager
- ITE & above in Engineering are strongly encouraged to apply.
- At least 2 years of working experience in related field.
- Experience in using AutoCAD is a MUST HAVE
- Knowledge in reading technical drawings (Structural Steel / Civil / Marine) is a MUST HAVE
- Able to lead, supervise and communicate effectively in a team.
- Possess a learning attitude.
- Able to write and communicate well in English.
- Proficient with MS Office
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:19360
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491