- Assist in pilot line qualification project, new product introduction (NPI) and new incoming materials qualification.
- Work closely with Product Engineering and R&D team to introduce new processes to production lines
- Assist Engineers on prototype and bulk qualification by working closely with Operations & Production
- Monitor and prepare process data and feedback results for improvement and qualification
- Prepare and update specifications, workflow, control plan.
- Assist execution of process flow, sampling plan change and specs change
- Work with relevant departments on cost efficiency activities
- Line support on lots movement and prepare daily prototype and samples movement reporting
- Assist in BOM creation and updating of product cards on both prototype and HVM materials
- Execute DOE and short loops on industrialization and qualification activities.
- Diploma in Electrical/ Mechanical/ Materials or relevant Engineering disciplines
- Minimum 2 years relevant experience in semiconductor industries
- Knowledge on MS office. JMP application knowledge is added advantage
- Knowledge of tools and methodologies such as DOE, SPC, FMEA etc
- Exposure to SEM/ FIB FA tools.
- Communication skills and team player
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949