► MNC, Manufacturing Industry
► Office Hour 9am-6pm
► Working Location: Boon Keng
► 1 year contract
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions and ensure that Accounts Receivable (A/R) is maintained in an efficient, up-to date and accurate manner.
- Monitor credit control and monthly debt collection performance.
- Conduct daily processing of incoming cheque and direct receipts, post and reconcile customer payment to GL, including daily A/R batches, reverse customer advance deposit.
- Work closely with sales and customer service personnel pertaining to the credit control function, constantly review and improve the order release process to ensure an effective and efficient credit control process
- Conduct monthly credit review and risk assessment meetings with Finance Manager, Sales and Management to understand and limit company’s exposures via specific action plans agreed at those sessions.
- Ensure Invoices and statement of accounts and reminder letters are sent out according to schedule
- Assist in collection from the customer and attend to customer’s inquiries in respect to outstanding balances owing to us.
- Maintain good rapport with clients and resolve disputes with them professionally and efficiently
- Compute any rebates to be paid to customers
- Maintain Customer Master data for Vision.
- Diploma in Accountancy with 2 years of experience in an accounting / credit control environment
- Sound knowledge in SAP (and other full-scale ER software), preferably in Accounts Receivable module
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Meticulous, organized and able to meet deadlines. The ability to closely pay attention to detail
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19370
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138