► Service Industry
► Office Hour
► Working Location: Labrador Park
► 6 months contract ,1 Oct 2021 to 31 Mar 2022
- Support implementation of programmes and initiatives designed to improve employee engagement, such as teambuilding, People Connect sessions, engagement posts on Workplace and others.
- Create materials including, but not limiting to eDMs.
- Coordinate and implement employee well-being workshops and programmes
- To support the conduct of meeting sessions (e.g., People Connect) via Zoom.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc tasks including, but not limiting to, procurement matters, covering receptionist duties.
- Provide support to other HR activities/initiatives such as recruitment and update/maintain employee's records.
- 2 years of experience in the HR function.
- Have a strong flair for design and writing
- Experience in organising events and creating digital mailer materials.
- Able to prioritise and meet deadlines with independence.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19372
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Summer at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Summer Thung | Registration No: R1871138