Our client is a reputable name in the Shipping Industry. Currently, they are seeking a suitably qualified shipping candidate to join them as "Business Analyst (Shipping)".
In this role, you will be contributing in the following areas :
- Perform business analysis for liner shipping in commercial & operation aspects
- Conduct the overall services performance analysis, feasibility studies of new service routes
- Conduct market research on shipping, economic conditions, business climates, opportunities and related
- Analyse data and prepare reports to support and facilitate feasibility and business opportunities
- Work with partners, consortiums on business collaborations
- Degree or Post-Graduate Degree in Maritime Studies / Economics or equivalent
- Possess strong analytical skills
- Good communication skills (verbal and written) & working knowledge of excel, including programming in excel, pivot table
- Prior experience in liner shipping will be an advantage
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19375. Alternatively, you can do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K | Registration No: R1109055