- Overseeing back of house team members and agents to ensure all bills are accurately and promptly issued. Payment and collection are promptly received, closely monitor customers' outstanding payments and keep the arrears to a minimum level.
Market transfer and Billing
- Ensure market transfer requests are processed timely and accurately.
- Ensure the move-in accounts are configured correctly.
- Ensure billing accuracy and promptly issued to customers.
- Review regular reports (weekly/monthly) to track progress in clearing overdue invoices.
- Raise waiver of Early termination charges and interest for the customer upon approval.
- Reconcile monthly billing reconciliation and prepare month-end closing to Finance department.
- Provide support to the customer service team in dispute cases related to the back of house operation.
Payment and Collection
- Daily Bank statement reconciliation with customer payments.
- Ensure that the organization policy and regulatory requirements on debt recovery is followed.
- Closely monitor customers' outstanding payments and keep the arrears to a minimum level.
- Review accounts for potential bad debt loss and recommends to management for write off.
- Monthly and quarterly bad debt management reporting.
- Liaise with business partners on matters related to customer payments.
Process improvement and Audit
- Primary in charge of any new system enhancements, market rules changes and liaising with various business units on billing and payment collection related matters.
- Identifies billing and collection process areas that need improvement and implements an enhanced process to help the work process be more effective and efficient.
- Perform User Acceptance Testing and ensure the outcome meets the expectation before fix deployment to the production environment.
- Assist the Head of Customer Operations in the annual financial audit exercise.
- Document the billing and payment collections processes and practices to promote consistency in handling the various work requests.
- Perform additional duties and projects as assigned by management.
- Manage and supervise the team members in the daily back of house operations.
- Provide training and coaching when necessary.
- Ensure the team is able to achieve the common KPIs target and maintain high productivity.
- Degree holder in Business or Commerce.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience in Billing and Payment collection.
- Experience in managing a team of more than 2.
- Proficient in MS Excel and experience with major Billing software.
- Customer oriented.
- Proven track record for improving process efficiencies and solving problems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal, and internal personal skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to cope with work pressures, and manage multiple projects concurrently.
- Ability to connect with people from all level of society, and stay calm when customers are stressed or upset.
- Ability to lead and handle obstacles to change or new process/ideas.
- Working Location: North.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19376.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374