- Perform strategy sourcing for capital purchase, fabrication/electrical/standard parts, and engineering projects.
- Identify cost-saving areas to achieve the goal
- Negotiate and manage suppliers to meet cost, quality, delivery, and service targets
- PO management including number opening, Issuing, and sending RFQ/PO with records in SAP
- Experience in handling business contracts, drafting and reviewing, counter proposing to suppliers to the company's interest.
- Follow up with end-user for parts, etc. (evaluation status and cut-in timing.
- Regularly supplier performance monitoring and evaluation.
- Knowledge of incoterm for import shipment.
- Any other duties as assigned by superior
- At least Diploma in relevant field
- At least 5-7 years in the manufacturing industry
- Experience in purchasing fabrication/electrical related assets/materials will be an added advantage
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843