Company : Manufacturing industry
Location : East
- Contact customers on a daily basis on outstanding payments
- Perform day to day processing of financial transactions and ensures that AR is updated into the system in a timely manner
- Monitor credit control and monthly debt collection performance.
- Conduct daily processing of incoming cheque and direct receipts, post and reconcile customer payment to GL, including daily A/R batches, reverse customer advance deposit.
- Conduct monthly credit review and risk assessment meetings with Finance Manager, Sales and Management
- Attend to clients on related inquiries such as outstanding balances etc.
- Work closely with sales and customer service personnel pertaining to the credit control functions.
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Min Diploma in Accountancy
- Possess min 2 years of experience in accounting / AR functions
- Proficient in SAP
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19382
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Goh Bao Yee at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | Goh Bao Yee | Registration No: R1766609