- To manage efficiently manage warehousing core processes & operations
- People and organization management
- Inventory management
- Warehouse system, equipment & automation tools management
- Policy deployment, performance measurement & reporting
- Facilitate robust warehousing solutions to enhance execution excellence
- Analyze & resolve daily operations issues to enable smooth warehousing activities
- Work with Planning, Logistics, Division and Business Units in actions
- To sustain work discipline, execute action plans and improvement programs to improve service, quality, productivity, and cost and all defined KPIs.
- To sustain work discipline to adhere to all Company's Standard Operating Procedures.
- Budgeting & Expenses Control and ensure full compliance to Sarbanes & Oxley (SOX) requirement.
- Degree in Logistics/Supply Chain Management or in any related discipline with more than 10 years’ experience in a managerial position in warehouse operations preferably in the electronics or semi-conductor industry.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced Warehouse environment
- Ability to motivate & manage a dynamic service-oriented organization.
- Ability to support change in a fast-moving environment & coach organization.
- Ability to use technical skills, process discipline to build & develop service deliverables & capabilities.
- Lead and drive operations indices within area to ensure timely deliverables
- Highly independent and focused
- Excellent time management and organization & people management skills.
- A decision maker within the services.
Only shortlisted candidate will be notified.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19384
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Jaremy Ong at Jaremy.Ong@gmprecruit.com.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Jaremy Ong | Registration No: R1876766