- Our Client is a well-established Japanese MNC.
- Products: Innovative glass solutions for building façades with BIPV (Building Integrated Photovoltaic Glass), Smart Tinting Glass, Media Façade System Glass.
- Individual Contributor; work closely with Marketing Manager.
- Provide technical solutions to Clients.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and work effectively in a team-oriented work environment.
- Track customer/stakeholder feedback and metrics for measurements and scaling of product solutions.
- Plan and implement marketing strategy for new and existing products.
- Formulate and implement promotional activities (exhibitions, seminars and media).
- Identify and source for new business opportunities and develop existing accounts.
- Prepare timely marketing reports and deliver product presentations (internal and external).
- Conduct research and report on market trends, technology adoption, business model cases and technical requirements.
- Prepare specifications for commercial offers, trade agreements or business collaboration with partners and oversee the preparation of contracts.
- Take responsibility for finalizing deals until monetary settlement and after-sales.
- Develop and maintain good rapport with existing and potential clients and other stakeholders.
- Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical or Material Science Engineering.
- Minimum 4 years of Managerial experience in the Building or Electrical industries or supplying equipment to the Building/Construction industry.
- Familiarity with Tender procedures and Building/Construction industry.
- Good understanding of building regulations, design standards, safety requirements, building materials and installation techniques.
- Technically oriented and able to comprehend drawings (Architectural, Structural, Sash and M&E) and specifications.
- Good knowledge of business and marketing framework.
- Excellent analysis skills - to analyze markets and competitors (both local and regional), with the ability to interpret data and substantiate recommendations.
- Strong strategizing skills and understanding the big picture (helicopter view), analytical, negotiation, project & team management skills.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills, both spoken and written; bilingual as to liaise with Chinese speaking Customers.
- Knowledge of IT systems and electrical issues (e.g. specifications, cabling, power distribution, integration of different components and connectivity with Cloud).
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD/BMS.
- Possess Logistics and Export knowledge is highly advantageous.
- Willingness and ability to travel (depending on projects and border measures).
- Reporting to Senior Director.
- Working Location: West.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19389.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374