- Newly created role
- Company Profile: Exciting IC maker multinational
- Office location: Central
- Design one or several of the following high performance analog circuit: high speed and low power ADC, high linearity and low noise amplifier, high linearity and low noise analog filter; high performance PLL, low noise OSC, high speed SERDES, inductive or capacitive base power converter, low noise LDO, high performance temperature sensor, low noise and high accuracy voltage/current reference etc.
- Plan and perform silicon engineering validation of the responsible analog circuit. Perform silicon debug. Work with test engineer to plan and determine ATE test plan for the responsible analog circuit.
- Min Master degree in electrical engineering with 3 years of experience or more,
- PhD in electrical engineering with 1 years of experience or more.
- Solid understanding of analog design fundamentals including device physics, analog circuit analysis, sampling theory, control theory and good understanding of communication theory.
- Strong analytical skill and familiar with underline theory for both time domain analysis and frequency domain analysis
- Good experience in some area of analog design in job descriptions.
- Solid understanding and experience in key analog layout considerations such as device matching, parasitic, noise coupling, floor planning, sensitive signal routing, current density and reliability considerations
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19391
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: firstname.lastname@example.org
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491