• Manage daily operations and administration on network & security infrastructure
• Install, configure and maintain network equipment and network operating System
• Involved in network design and security; trouble shooting network related issues
• Network consulting for new projects
• Schedule repairs to the LAN/WAN and ensure timely user notification of maintenance requirements and effects on system availability
• Troubleshoot networks, system, and applications to identify and correct malfunction; other operational difficulties and provide telephone and internal users.
• Managing Wireless Environment with WLAN Controller
• Work with external contractors where required to delivery required network services
• Provide on-site support during network migration activities
• Any other ad-hoc responsibilities as assigned from time to time
• Possess Diploma / Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology or equivalent with at least 3 years relevant and strong technical experience in IT infrastructure technology
• Good Knowledge troubleshooting, problem identification, problem resolution and/or resolution recommendation activities to first- and second-level teams
• Extensive experience MS Windows Server, Active Directory, DHCP, DNS, Cisco network, VMware etc.
• Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills, good interpersonal and communication skills both written and verbal across different levels of management and users, customers and vendors.
** This Singapore-based position is opened to Singaporeans only.
To help us process your application, please visit www.gmprecruit.com/current-jobs to upload your resume on our website with GMP Job Code: 19392
Please state your availability and current and expected salary in the resume in words format.
Name of Consultant: Jasmine Zhang (R1105357)
Division : Banking
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Jasmine Zhang | Registration No: R1105357