- Monitor condition of network, server, apps and security measures
- Provide technical helpdesk support (24/7 standby) on network and application issues on a weekly rotational basis.
- Perform routine maintenance tasks which includes update patches, asset tracking, status update
- Respond to site to troubleshoot, diagnose and rectify faults
- Liaise and coordinate the recovery of system with distributors or relevant vendor
- Other duties assigned
- Diploma in Electrical and Electronic Engineering / Computer Engineering / Information Technology or equivalent
- Experience in Virtualization, Data storage, Microsoft system, video streaming, basic programming, computer hardware and IT network knowledge would be an advantage
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Display positive learning attitude and aptitude
- Able to work under stress and independently
- Candidate without prior experience are welcome to apply
- Singaporean Only
- Interested candidate (s) must be open to weekly rotational standby schedule. Standby allowance and overtime pay entitled.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19396
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yingying at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lai Yingying | Registration No: R1110239