• Build out innovative, secure, highly available and supportable infrastructure, middleware and application software
• Manage and coordinate major changes or issues escalated from operation team to ensure availability of middleware services
• Manage and execute projects within the Middleware Team
• Actively participate in design/architecture review for middleware and contribute to the development of architecture roadmap for middleware. Provide valuable input in creating technical standards and architecture specification.
• Ensure all compliance and follow SDLC process for all projects.
• Support to manage middleware governance including system documentation and audit queries.
• Work with vendors during execution of projects to ensure timely and quality deliver.
• Contribute towards enhancing middleware platform in terms of performance, scalability, security and recoverability.
• Bachelor’s degree in IT or closely related field with min. 10 years of working experience, preferably in IT middleware domain.
• 5+ years of experience in handling mission critical applications in large organization.
• 5+ years of demonstrated expertiese specifying design and implementating system health, performance monitoring and service management tools
• 5+ years of have demonstrated strong technical proficiency in managing both Development & Architecture Design related to IBM IIB, MQ, IBM API Gateway, WebSphere, JBoss
• Strong systems engineering skills in Middleware technology.
• Experience working on DevOps Architecture and knowledge on various automation tools & technolgies.
• Indepth knowledge with experience working on Containerization/Micro-services Platform OpenShift, Kubernetes
• Experience with Configuration Management tool experience: Ansible, Puppet
• Knowledge and proven familiarity with systems engineering life-cycle best practices.
• Knowledge of Technology Middleware vendors, and associated product/service offering
• Knowledge of IT security, Risk Management and Security Controls
• Proven ability to work well in a challenging technical environment, with ability to multitask whilst delivering high quality solutions
• Strong attention to detail and quality
• Solid experience and fluency in software development and/or system engineering practices and framework
• Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
• Middleware Certifications: IIB/MQ/IBM API Gateway
• Good communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
• Experience working with mid-large global or regional financial instututions
• Knowledge or prior experience working on job scheduling tool or file transfer tools.
For more information, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19398
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Tang Lee Ling at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | Tang Lee Ling | Registration No: R1106845