- Our Client is a well-established Firm, in the Marine & Offshore industry.
- Full spectrum of local Recruitments, on-boarding and off-boarding processes.
- Assist in annual performance appraisal exercise, annual increment and bonuses.
- Process improvement review and implementation.
- Manage all kinds of reports from Group level and MOM surveys.
- Administer staff information in HR system (Workday) and backup administrator for Time-keeping system (e-Cirtrix).
- Administer and verify all employees data (i.e. attendance) in e-Cirtrix system.
- Manage organizational chart and maintain proper documentation in employee' personal files.
- Verifying all medical and dental claims (including submitting claims for GHS insurance).
- Handle and coordinate training applications, ensure that employee are registered for trainings/courses promptly.
- Assist in Internal and External audits.
- Communicate and coordinate all exercises from Group level.
- Retirement and re-employment management.
- Handle staff disciplinary issues.
- Assist in Talent Management and Succession Planning.
- HR Projects as assigned from time to time (e.g. Employee Engagement Survey, etc.).
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- Minimum Diploma in Human Resource Management.
- At least 2 years of relevant experiences.
- Able to multi-task, meticulous, committed and a good team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Self-driven and able to work under pressure.
- Working Location: Tuas.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19401.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374