- One of Leading Polymer Plant Manufacturer
- Work location: West
- Must have Thermoplastics or Nylon Formulation experience
- Provides formulation and processing solutions to customer problems.
- Conducts both short and mid-range development in areas consistent with the Business Objectives.
- Monitors trade and technical literature for new materials, products, and technologies and disseminates throughout the organization as necessary.
- Provide Technical services which includes customer visits.
- Handle customer complaints.
- Mentoring Technologist & Technicians within both TAAP & TASZ.
- Establish Quality Control Criteria and Product Specifications.
- Transfer new technology developed internally or externally to other Technical, Production as well as Sales / Marketing colleagues.
- Support and assist scale-up of new technology development projects which can include process development.
- Performs additional duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- Bachelor' of Science in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science, Polymer Science or equivalent.
- At least 5-10 years’ experience of direct compounding/formulation experience working with engineering thermoplastics such as PA6, PA66, glass-filled Nylon, or PPA
- Candidates with background in Nylon (PPA) / Automotive industry are highly preferred
- Knowledge of engineering thermoplastics including PA6, PA66, and high temperature nylon (PPA) compounding, polymer process technology such as twin screw and single screw extrusion is advantageous
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference:19403
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Alexandra at: email@example.com
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Alexandra Calingo | Registration No: R1101491