- Our Client is a start-up in Med-Tech industry.
- Develop growth opportunities and bring Company's products into Global markets.
- As the Business Development Manager, you will take charge of corporate branding, and expansion in markets (strategic partnerships).
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs.
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and take lead in preparing business presentation and proposal.
- Maintain good relationship with partners to develop new markets and growth opportunities.
- Follow and research industry trends locally and internationally.
- Involved in handling product pipeline and sales conversion.
- Identify prospective investors and assist CEO in fundraising (preparation of pitch deck and management of prospective inventors).
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields.
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in Business Development and handling product pipeline, preferably in the Medical related industry.
- Proficient in MS Office with high competency in PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Result driven and show high level of resilience.
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver and ability to thrive in high-performance environment to meet quarterly targets.
- Demonstrated initiative, persistence and ability to deliver results.
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources efficiently.
- Report to CEO.
- Working Location: East.
- Working Hours: Mondays to Fridays, 8.30am to 5.30pm.
- Critical: Due to the organization's affirmed support and commitment to developing a Singaporean core, this role is only available to Singaporeans.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19407.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Novita Tan at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA License: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Novita Tan | Registration No: R1220374