- Provide expertise covering a wide range of HR areas to drive company strategic initiatives. Partner with managers to retain, develop and motivate people to achieve their fullest potential. Provide guidance and input on department structure, workforce planning and succession planning.
- Manage the execution of the annual performance management process. Provide guidance to managers and employees on policies, procedures related to performance management (e.g coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions)
- Lead compensation and benefits providing a strategic approach to attract, motivate, and retain talents. Support the annual performance, pay review salary and bonus cycle, . Provide consultation, advice and guidance in relation to compensation and benefit program options, features and values. Manage monthly payroll process.
- Handle employee relations issues, applying appropriate policies and guidelines. Maintains solid knowledge of and ensures compliance with employment-related laws and regulations. Liaises with Legal for statutory and legal issues relating to employment terms and conditions. Keeps management updated with the latest statutory requirements relating to the employment of staff.
- Develops and interprets HR policies, procedures, guidelines and programs always ensuring alignment with Global Corporate Programs and at the same time meeting the local business needs
- Degree in Human Resource/ Business or related disciplin
- At least 8 to 10 years of HR business partnering with at least 5 years relating to compensation and benefits, employee relations
- Able to flexibility toggle between myriad HR activities or functions taking place at the same time, and adapt as the overall HR operating model take shape
- Ability to build trusted partnerships and influence outcomes at varying levels of the business
- Demonstrate excellent communication, interpersonal, problem solving and decision-making skills and ability to handle sensitive situations/documentation
- Strong independent worker, able to deliver outcomes effectively and efficiently
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19412.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898