- To ensure all Lab Job Ticket / MS (Mechanical & Physical Properties) assigned are performed accordingly and completed on time.
- To assist Laboratory Executive to establish new Test Method with reference to International Standard for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in managing equipment’s Calibration and Prevention Maintenance for R&D and MS Team.
- To assist Laboratory Executive in conducting development works in Laboratory and other specific premises.
- To work overtime as and when necessary according to rules and regulation set by MOM.
- Diploma in Chemical Engineering / Chemical Process Technology or equivalent.
- At least 1 year of related work experience.
- O level or equivalent may be considered for Lab Technician position.
- Work experience in Manufacturing environment will be preferred
Note: Work environment in the plant has strong smell and may be dusty
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693