- Coordinate with R&D Team in Japan for product transfer and sample qualifications for customers.
- Collaborate with R&D team in experiment and sample making to enable the realization of technology transfer
- Organize regular follow up meeting and delegation of tasks to cross-functional group.
- Prepare, publish project timeline and drive for on-time project completion
- Handle and communicate improvement opportunities from customers feedback to relevant departments
- Perform process matrix (Designing of Experiments and ANOVA) to investigate problems and possible solutions
- Process documentation align with ISO standard
- Min of 2-5 years of related working experience in semiconductor industry is preferred
- Understanding of thin film metallurgy and deposition processes (Ion Beam Deposition and PVD)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and statistical skills for data analysis
- Able to work in cleanroom environment and perform overtime as and when necessary
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693