- Part of the management team to lead and direct the day-to-day function of the logistics and customer services team
- Responsible for planning, organizing and managing the activities in logistics, inventory control, warehouse management, distribution of field spares requirements and customer service
- Management of shipping responsibility as it pertains to consolidation, scheduling of freight companies and foreign trade compliance
- Manage customer service activities including, quotation, order entry, forecasting, scheduling, expediting, cancelling, invoicing, credit issues, customer satisfaction, and liaising with corporate to analyze schedules and updating customers on the order status
- Work with external customers, internal sales and field service personnel to support material availability control and distribution to the Field
- Manage internal Key Performance Indicators, including Emergency Service Level, On-Time Delivery, Inventory Turn and Cycle Time for part exchange
- Responsible for overseeing the inventory management process, defining appropriate inventory levels, eliminating obsolete and off-spec material and reduce aging material
- Plan warehousing and distribution programmes and recommend the establishment of distribution centers, including third party vendor selection, equipment and staff
- Manage third party providers’ KPI, including quality inspection at warehouse and driving for continuous reduction in logistic expenses.
- Maintain inventory cycle counting in 3rd party logistic warehouse and customer consignment locations
- Safeguard warehouse operations and contents by establishing and monitoring security procedures and protocols
- Ensure company is in compliance with laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials and foreign trade compliance.
- Bachelor in Supply Chain, Logistic, Planning or equivalent
- More than 8 years relevant experience in handling customer service and planning, logistics portfolio
- 5 years’ track record in leading and managing a team
- Familiar with the local laws and regulations regarding transportation, including hazardous materials and foreign trade compliance
- Knowledge of SAP system is an advantage
- Possesses strong inter-personal and communications skills. Experience in dealing with difficult work partners and customers
- Commands good oral and written English
- Demonstrated independent work initiative, sound judgment, diplomacy, analytical capability and professional demeanor
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19423.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898