· Handle plant and building utilities and maintenance, hands-on repair work for various types of pump and agitator machine.
· Handle electrical motors and general electrical and mechanical works.
· Handle maintenance work orders in SAP system.
· Perform preventive maintenance/ corrective maintenance according to SAP orders.
· Contribute improvement idea or modification work on equipment.
· Supervise contractor for repair job to meet the required standards.
· Able to understand electrical wiring diagram.
· NITEC / Diploma in Electrical/Mechatronic/Mechanical Engineering.
· Possess at least 4-8 years of working experience in electrical wiring trouble shooting and mechanical repairs.
· Able to perform hands-on repair work.
· Experience working in a chemical plant.
· Added advantage if have working experience in waste treatment/DI plant operation and milling machine.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at email@example.com.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693