- To establish and implement product quality assurance and control process
- Preparation and submission of regulatory filings with relevant authorities
- Lead and supervise a team
- Facilitate internal and external audits to maintain a quality management system
- Monitor and update policies and procedures to include regulatory changes
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience in Engineering, Biomedical Science or Science discipline
- 3+ years of experience in the medical device industry and knowledge of quality assurance and ISO 13485
- Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills required
- Ability to multi-task and work in a start-up environment
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19432.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898