- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Generate new leads, identify and contact decision-makers, screen potential business opportunities and take lead in preparing business presentation and proposal
- Maintain good relationship with partners to develop new markets and growth opportunities
- Follow and research industry trends locally and internationally
- Involved in handling product pipeline and sales conversion
- Identify prospective investors and assist CEO in fundraising (preparation of pitch deck and management of prospective inventors)
- Bachelors’ Degree in Finance, Accounting or other related fields
- At least 2-3 years of working experience in business development or relevant field
- Has prior experience in handling product pipeline, preferably in the medical related industry
- Result driven and show high level of resilience
- Self-directed, detail-oriented problem solver and ability to thrive in high-performance environment to meet quarterly targets
- Demonstrated initiative, persistence and ability to deliver results
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources efficiently
- Highly competent in PowerPoint and has excellent verbal and written communication skills
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19433.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898