- Perform installation work according to guidelines and procedures
- Ensure safe and proper move-in according to procedures
- Carry out modification / Field Change Notice (FCN) on the equipment
- Monitor and maintain the conditions of parts and accessories
- Provide qualification work in accordance with the requirement
- Record and submit machine start-up report according to factory requirements
- Prepare technical issue reports
- Ensure compliance with EHS policy and standards
- Other duties as assigned
- NITEC in engineering or its equivalent
- A highly motivated individual who works independently with little supervision
- Work in cleanroom environment
- Able to work or on standby during after office hours/weekend/public holiday.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Lionel Liew at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lionel Liew | Registration No: R1330693