- Processing and ensure data update for PO Invoice entries, Debit Payment Entries, AR Receipt Entries, freight charges changes, AP Adjustment, etc.
- Ensuring account codes is updated
- Issue Debit note to inter-company for shared services
- Process Monthly Batch Payment including manual cheques when required
- Print Citibank Preformat Listing – Highlight new payment template
- Send SOA to customers and follow-up with customers for payments and Update Ageing
- Check Staff Expenses claims by following BPM
- Perform Monthly Accounts activity such as Cash Book Revaluation in Accpac, Bank Reconciliation, Goods in Transit, etc.
- Assist in updating weekly, monthly and quarterly reports data for inter-company data exchange
- Provide internal & external audit support
- GCE ‘O’ Levels or equivalent
- Minimum 3-5 years in accounting field Experience in keeping partial sets of accounts
- Knowledge in ACCPAC accounting system will be an added advantage
- meticulous and has eyes for details as the position closely deals with numbers.
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843