- Work with Leads / Device / Sterilization / Final Packing production lines as well as Logistics and warehouse teams to provide recommendations on layout improvement, cycle time reduction, line / workload balancing and capacity analysis.
- Plan, coordinate and execute changes to improve existing layout and workstation movement activities for efficiency and capacity improvement.
- Carry out, review, and analyze operational time studies for manufacturing, logistical and warehousing activities etc.
- Analyze labor / machine utilization and collect / extract operational data (cycle time, wait time, setup time, lead time, uptime, yield etc.) to propose ways to utilize man and machine effectively.
- Monitor and continuously improve the daily efficiency, productivity, and quality of manufacturing processes for assigned areas.
- Support the Operational excellence initiation and process improvement project (DMAIC)
- Support the New Product transfer team in terms of Industrial Engineering activities such as Line Layout, Takt time and the Operating System implementation (MOS)
- Support Cellular Manufacturing workflow transformation (COS)
- Participate and lead in CAPA/NC meeting.
- Support the CAPA/NC task owners on the methodology to follow to ensure success (DMAIC Approach and toolbox to be used).
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience.
- Experience in performing time and motion studies and work content analysis.
- Exposure to lean concepts and tools (Kaizen, Standard Work, Visual Management, 6S and TPM).
- Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate proficiency in Microsoft Office: Excel for data analysis and PowerPoint for presentation.
- Ability to use AutoCAD to propose layout improvement ideas.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Lim Zi Cheng | Registration No: R2089949