- Implement and administering network devices including routers, switches, firewalls, IPS (Intrusion Prevention Systems), VPNs, Load Balancers, Wireless access points and other network appliances
- Configure, tests, and maintains LAN (Local Areas Network) / WAN (Wide Area Network) equipment and related services
- Identifies, diagnoses and resolves network problems which including WAN links. This shall include liaising with contractors on technical support and faulty equipment rectification
- Perform network health monitoring and capacity planning
- Provide Tier 2 and 3 supports for internal and external stakeholders
- Updating the latest Firmware’s & security patches to the Network equipment’s
- Update documentations on IT inventory and standard operating procedures on the network infrastructure
- Monitor network devices maintenance contract expiry and perform renewal promptly
- Implement security policies and procedures on network devices in conjunction with the company’s security policy such as hardening, patching, access control review
- Diploma in Computer Science, Information Technology, Network Engineering or similar relevant field
- Previous working experience as a Network Administrator for minimum 2 years
- Network certifications such as CCNA will be preferred
- Working knowledge of network hardware, protocols and technologies which includes routers, switches (layer 2/3), firewalls, IPS, DNS, SNMP, Routing protocols (BGP, OSPF, EIGRP), NAT (Network Address Translation), SD WAN (Software Defined WAN), Switching and VLAN, TCP/IP and wireless network standards
- Proficient in using network analyser / sniffing tools such as Sniffer, Wireshark and Ethereal for troubleshooting network issues.
- Hands on experience with equipment from Checkpoint, Fortinet and Cisco
- Strong interpersonal, written and oral communication skills
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19449
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at email@example.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R1113115