- Supporting, administering, deploying and repairing desktop computers and notebooks in an enterprise environment.
- Deployment, configuration, and troubleshooting end user issues (Desktop/Printers/MS Office/Windows10/basic networking)
- Providing tier 2 or advanced technical support to end-users computing team
- Evaluate the existing end user computing resources and provides the technical direction to IT support staff.
- Work with respectively IT infrastructure team and external vendors to resolve user issue
- Perform routine maintenance and upgrades of end user computing resources.
- Supervise and monitor staff performance
- Update documentation pertaining to Desktop Support operations and service desk.
- Periodic review of the Desktop Support operations and report any gaps and issues.
- Ensure procedures, processes and service level are being followed for any service delivery and operations.
- Managing and administrating the service desk operations including coordination routing of service or change request
- Diploma/Bachelor's degree in computer science, related technical field, or equivalent job experience.
- At least 3 years of IT support experience with experience of leading a team
- Proficient with desktop operation systems, MS office, Email Messaging such as Outlook as well as desktop PC and notebook hardware and software
- Experience in supporting desktop migration such as Microsoft Active Directory and Exchange Migration will be advantageous
- Familiar with ITIL service management or certification will beneficial.
- Familiar with Service Desk operations, incident, service request and change management process.
- Good interpersonal, resourceful, analytical and good problem-solving skill
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19450
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact Yi Fang at firstname.lastname@example.org
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Law Yi Fang | Registration No: R111311