Our client is a reputable Shipping MNC. In view of expansion, they are currently seeking a well experienced candidate to join them as “Asst Manager (Talent Acquisition)".
In this role, you will be responsible for the following :
- Perform end-to-end recruitment activity from advertisement job posting, assessments and interviews to job offer management
- In charge of external recruiters and ensure quality service delivery
- Ensure smooth transition of onboarding/offboarding and Internal transfers program
- Building of candidate database
- Job Description management
- Actively involve in higher level projects or initiatives like Employer Branding, Diversity and Inclusions, Core Values, Career Webpage, Internship and Scholarship Programs, HR manpower mid-term plans. etc
- Bachelor’s Degree from a good University and preferably specialize in HRM.
- At least 5-8 years of relevant experience in talent acquisition in a RHQ or GHQ setting.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs.
- The right candidate must be someone who is strong in talent acquisition especially.
- Excellent people management skills, analytical and well organised.
- Results oriented.
A more detailed job description will be shared with the shortlisted candidates.
To apply, please visit : www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19451. Alternatively, you may do a “Quick Apply”.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Technologies (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 11C3793 | EA Personnel: Eileen K| Registration No: R1109055