- Be responsible for all sales and marketing activities within the organisation. Drive sales while ensuring product margins are healthy. Managing sales and marketing activities in the organisation with the objective of ensuring that there are sufficient activities to close sales, managing resources within the candidate’s team to ensure that sales objectives are met.
- Driving / coaching / mentoring Division sales personnel in the organisation.
- Ensure that the team is able to articulate the unique selling points and the value proposition of the product or service that they are selling. Provide guidance and instruction where necessary on sales tactics / negotiations, product knowledge, etiquette and conduct. Understand and map out the customer buying process with the objective that effective sales processes are implemented within the organisation to increase sales effectiveness.
- Implement a continuous learning / cross learning culture within the team so that product and industry knowledge within the team is comprehensive, and that sales persons are the best performers that they can be.
- Conduct sales activities (with assistance for proposal preparation) and close sales for select strategic / high importance opportunities. Be a model of diligence and excellence for sales personnel within the organisation.
- Continuously evaluate and assess the Sales staff’s performance and taking action to ensure that they meet performance expectations.
- Work with and advise the officers in the company and associates responsibly for regulatory compliance
- Liaison with the shareholders and partners
- Degree Holder
- At least 8 to 12 years of relevant experience, preferably with medical devices background or related industry
- Must have an interest in medical technology (Healthcare simulation, rehabilitative equipment) and a passion for how such technology can improve health outcomes.
- Must have had a track record of success as a sales person, preferably to clinical organisations.
- Must be energetic, hands-on and effective in communications
- Preferably plugged into an existing network of clinicians or hospital administrators within the public and private health sector.
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 19452.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at email@example.com.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898