- Respond and follow up enquiries from customers.
- Process customer orders as per standard order process
- Monitor materials availability against customer demand. Coordinate with relevant commercial, supply chain and credit personnel to complete order fulfillment tasks on timely basis.
- Provide customer service and build up customer relationship via daily communication with customers.
- Manage billings to customers on timely basis by issuing accurate SAP Invoices/ VAT invoice to customers.
- Be first contact in case of emergency or complaint from customers and responsible for feedback to customers once investigation completed.
- Managing billing adjustment and defective returns as per SOX compliant process.
- Participate Supply Chain related projects to support CSR process changes and improvements.
- Conduct customer visits to key customers when required
- Minimum Diploma in any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in providing business support.
- Experience in SAP system will be an added advantage
- Familiar with freight forwarder liaison.
To apply, please visit to www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16059
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843