- Manage the day-to-day operations of the cash sales and bank reconciliation activities
- Cashbook transactions are properly recorded in the books in accordance with local and DF accounting standards and policies
- Monthly closing activities related to Cashbook transactions are performed completely and accurately within the agreed timeframe
- Reconciliations activty
- Ensure seamless and timely process of Banker’s guarantee and giro application, amendment, closure.
- Support the timely completion of statutory/corporate audits as required
- Ensure compliance with applicable local tax laws and regulations
- Respond to IRAS/ tax auditor inquiries in a timely manner
- Work with Operation in managing cash in transit, bank and sales relate activities
- Liaise with bank’s operation team for bank related matters (charge-back, double charge, etc)
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
- Degree holder in Finance/Business
- at least 1 year of working experience in partial accounting fucntion
To find out more about this opportunity, please contact Arcus Ang at Arcus.Ang@gmprecruit.com
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: Arcus Ang | Registration No: R1985843